Sunday, August 4, 2013

“Purpose”



“So Esther's maids and her chamberlains came and told it her. Then was the queen exceedingly grieved; and she sent raiment to clothe Mordecai, and to take away his sackcloth from him: but he received it not.” ~ Esther 4:4 (KJV)

Many people have a wonderful feeling when they understand what their life purpose is. On the contrary many people feel terrible because they don’t understand what their life purpose is. God knows though and so often we think about it, but never get down to asking Him “what is it that You have created me to do for Your glory and Kingdom?” Perhaps, that’s the question you should pray and ask God about. Esther was the queen, not just a queen but THE queen. She was chosen by God and favored by the King. Esther was unique, she shouldn’t have made it to the palace to be queen, she wasn’t even the “right race,” but God had another plan. However, the enemy had a plan too, Haman wanted to destroy and kill all the Jews, the word came to Esther and immediately she was grieved. In that grief, pain and sorrow the purpose of God was revealed. God always uses what upsets you to direct and guide you to your purpose.

So many people feel a great burden to help raise children, even if it’s through a day-care. They see the problems of the family and feel this great compassion to want to help and through them being upset about the neglect of children, they walked RIGHT INTO the purpose of God for their lives. Nehemiah was someone who was upset that the walls of Jerusalem were broken down and from that very grief God used prayer as a positioning tool to give him favor with the King which enabled him to be the vessel God used to build the walls again. God will use what bothers you to position you to help, but there is a waiting period. Nobody who fulfills their calling and purpose does it overnight. God has a period of training and “boot camp” for you to go through in order to prepare you to be able to deal with the devils on the level of your life purpose. While it’s awesome to help children, you have to be able to deal with snobby parents. You have to understand how to pray for enemies and love those who don’t love you; you don’t learn that in the position, you learn that in the process. God anoints then appoints. God shows you then God moves you. God promises you then God promotes you. There will ALWAYS be a time period in between understanding and getting, growing and becoming. Don’t give up because now’s not the time, wait on God, but wait IN God, go to God in prayer and say God break me and mold me, prepare me and shape me, guide me and lead me. If you aren’t faithful in small things don’t expect God to give you big things. Don’t sit around and wait on a high position start looking around at what you can fix without peoples recognition. It’s preparation time, don’t waste it!

Father in Jesus Name, I come to You thankful that You know what time it is. Lord, show me what to do with this season of my life. Lord, I pray that You purge me of the desire for human recognition and prominence. Lord, don’t let me want gain and income. Lord, teach me how to survive off only what I have now. Lord, don’t let me be snared by money, the foolish things of the world and the things that hinder my purpose in life. Lord, show me what it is that You have called me to do and show me the enemies that are lurking to stop that. Lord, I pray that You help me to love my enemies and prepare me through my current life problem to know how to effectively deal with and in a godly way solve problems in the future. Lord, make me the solution and answer to someone’s prayer. Use me for Your glory in Jesus Name! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments knowing people of all ages can see this blog.

"Each one of us must please his neighbor for his good, to build him up." ~ Romans 15:2 (HCSB)